Searchlight Pharma Inc.
*As accurate and effective as the most common tests performed in hospital: sterile speculum examination, microscopic ferning test, and pH paper test5,6,7
1. Alexander JM, Cox SM. Clinical course of premature rupture of the membranes. Semin Perinatol. 1996 Oct;20(5):369-74.
2. Simhan HN, Canavan TP. Preterm premature rupture of membranes: diagnosis, evaluation and management strategies. BJOG. 2005. Mar;112 Suppl 1:32-7.
3. El-Messidi A, Cameron A. Diagnosis of premature rupture of membranes: inspiration from the past and insights for the future. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2010. Jun;32(6):561-9.
4. Wesnes SL, Rortveit G, Bo K, Hunskaar S. Urinary incontinence during pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol. 2007 Apr;109(4):922-8.
5. Caughey AB, Robinson JN, Norwitz ER. Contemporary Diagnosis and Management of Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes. Rev Obstet Gynecol. 2008 Winter;1(1):11–22.
6. Park JS, Norwitz ER. Contemp Ob/GYN, Sept 15, 2005.
7. Data on file. Searchlight Pharma Inc. 2014. Available to healthcare professionals on request.